When you need subacute nursing care in California, your care plan will include several care services. These include physical therapy services. Physical therapy is great for those with limited physical mobility.
How does physical therapy help you? Check the benefits below.
- Lessen or remove painA variety of physical therapy techniques are available. These techniques focus on the reduction or elimination of pain.
- Boost mobilityDifferent medical conditions or injuries limit your mobility. Taking advantage of physical therapy services help give a boost to your mobility. A skilled nursing facility can also provide you with an environment conducive for recovery while you get more mobile.
- Helps you recover from a stroke or a sports injuryPhysical therapy is the go-to service for those who are recovering from a stroke or sports injuries. The physical therapist can develop a program that will help treat the effects of stroke or injury to the body.
- Improve balanceBalance is crucial in preventing falls and fall-related injuries. Your congregate living facility in Clovis, California may have safety modifications in place. But, you can still make things safer for you with an improved balance. Physical therapy helps you achieve that goal.
- Manage various health conditionsTaking advantage of physical therapy services can help you manage different health conditions. These include diabetes, lung disease, heart disease, and more.
At Grand Villa Congregate Living Health Facility, we understand your needs. You can look forward to receiving quality care from our friendly and competent staff. Call us today to inquire about our services.